- 2 cups old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups plus 3 Tbsp. almond milk, divided
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries), divided
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. agave syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Combine 1/2 cup each oats and almond milk, and 1 Tbsp. flax seed in each of 4 pint-size jars with lids.
- Reserve a few berries for garnish; spoon remaining berries over oat mixture in jars.
- Mix remaining milk with cream cheese, agave syrup and vanilla until blended; spoon evenly over berries in jars. Top with reserved berries. Cover with lids.
- Refrigerate overnight.